View Single Post
Old 12-17-2002, 02:44 PM   #19
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Noone know which is write, or wrong or that if any of them are right.

For all we know We could have been created by some little kid of a super-race that has technology beyond our iaging ation. with liek a universe in can toy. we know nothing. We may be little specks of dust that some over super powerfull race is controling. We may be a game, where several ultamite races make their own planet, people, make us kill the others and see which one is strongest. also i do STRONGLY belive that their are other creaturs out there as smart or smarter than us. God mayby created millions of intellegent races, and at times goes to each one and trys to fix it. Us bing in the year of Jesus. We no nothing we cannot know anything because it is to hard to find out. We may have likved billions of lives before our own right here, but if you just dont remmeber it it would seem as it never happend. All we can do is use what we have ad learn from what we know. And so far we "know" Extremely little.

Do I belive that Jesus came? Yes
Do I belive in God? Yes, definatly
Do I belive that there is ALOT more than we know and that there are countless Things that we have no clue about? Definatly

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27