Thread: Friendships
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2004, 01:49 PM   #6
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I would not be getting through my current nightmare of a seperation without my friends. My one friend in particular Kelly. I have known her for only 5 years, we met at work she is a nurse also. We have been the greatest friends since she moved here to Virginina. I have been through all her births etc...and in really bad times for her. Well..... this year I need her more than anything. She has been here for me through it all, made me soup when I was sick, took me out to get me away from the house, invites me to her house all the time for meals etc.. she has been a real gem for me. I could not of dealt with any of this without her. NOW....... my what I thought was "best friend" of 18 years that moved here from my hometown, has been the one to really let me down. I have always had to initiate any time with her or conversation. She knew of my seperation, misscarraige and every thing but still no calls to see how I was. It really hurts me bad. She should of been there for me more than anyone. In times of need and despair you ALWAYS find out who your REAL friends are, not in the fun happy times. All of this horrible crap I am going through has really shown me this. It hurts sometimes to see it

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"