Thread: Marks new band?
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2004, 09:58 AM   #102
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I am to the point now that I have to "let go" to the Creed dream. I listen to my Cd's and love them more than anything. That will never change. Sure I am disapointed but the fact remains there is NOTHING we can do about it. So I just choose to listen and anxiously await what they put out individually. I can't wait to hear Mark's new band, and Scott's solo career. If Creed gets back together someday that will be the best, but I just feel that is not going to happen. So I just go on and wish them all the best and hope that they can mend any "issues" they may have together. They formed an incredible band that rocked me to the core and I will be ever grateful. I know that they are ALL incredible muscians and I can't wait to hear all the new material! I am tired of worrying "who caused the problem" does it really matter anyways? Obvioulsy there are issues that is no mystery. I choose to go on and follow them in all thier endevors!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"