Thread: Flaming Skies
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 12:31 PM   #7
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Flaming Skies

Quote: (Originally Posted by stappissohot) No I haven't kidnapped him...yet... and my TV is still intact, though I wanted to break the TV.... but oh well now I'm either voting for Chris or Taylor, and that's based upon singing, not looks. Oh well he's got a bright future....in my basement.... *evil grin* yes and as tradition tonight is the B93.1 Retro Show, my radio station takes requests of songs from the 70's, 80's, and 90's and plays them and for 9 weeks they haven't played my song, Man In The Box by Alice in Chains, I request the song as The Dark Poet, evil radio people
evil Grins***da goodness im sure you got him a bright future there in your basement da baby can hold him there untill He sees Hers Way Or Da highway precioussssssssssssss chris is hot and he is has got a lot of talent he really does bless his heart*** Now wait on you radio show and dont throw nothing at the radio if they dont play Man In A box For Ya evil Radio people Hey Hey THE ONLY EVIL ONE In Radio Is That DELILA Chick Or How ever you spell her name with all her long distance cut me deep and let me bleed love songs
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done