View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 02:54 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Constructive Criticism of Creeds Comeback

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Due to Slash, more people know who Myles is.... and of the reviews I have read, people are actually liking Myles more than anyone else on Slash's band. This new fame of Myles will only help Alter Bridge. I know ABIII has been delayed and all, so has been Myles solo record, but this is all an investment. Money in the bank.

As for creed, well, Stapp's been expanding... and soon his skin will start to fall off... and the world will finally see what really is beneath that flesh of humanity ... its only a mater of time.
, yes peace be with you, yeah its all money in the bank bussiness is good, The God Of The Conquest does not subside in half his glory subsides in all things, and many things cometh goeth the human mind God loves us it keeps a coming up, we cry out depth my Lord, it be in peoples mind, to imagine a vain thing, when the good lord writes up his people they wont imagine anything at that point, but freedom and saftey, yeah mabey the battle be gone there, peace be with you bilal, in all things, i cant wait on AB 3, so much structure has went in to this album, .............: the guys are doing incredible at this time, and proabley could use a break, before the AB tour starts, thats my opinon for health issuies, they are working so hard to give a great album, and i believe the best is still yet to come, we labour not for the meat that soon decays,