Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 11:21 AM   #2573
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~PRAISE JESUS

MORNING Prayer For All Of Us On This Speciale Day GLORY TO GOD, Everybody Knows Glory To God To Drop My Hallmarks And Gifts THEN back up real slow And Run No But Serious Ya,alls WHEN WE Celebrate This Day WE Honor A Very Precious Gift GLORY TO GOD WE HONOR BREATH WE HONOR LIFE WE HONOR Her That Gave Us Life PRAISE JESUS i know that some of us has our mamas on this day JESUS WILL give You That Peace That Passes All Knowlege And Understanding And Joy when we think of mama we think of life AND GLORY TO GOD TRAVIL And Praise JESUS That Cup Did Not Pass In Her Agoney Giving Us Birth AND LIFE PRAISE JESUS AND We Know That PRAISE JESUS AND OUR KING WHO GAVE US LIFE AND NOT DEATH THAT CUP DID NOT PASS FROM HIM PRAISE JESUS JUST All Our TRAVILS He Carried WITH HIM TO CALVARY His Mamas And Yo Momas Mama Just A Long Line Of Mamas Still Praying For Us Today and proud of us in our acomplishmeants Rather THEY Be Great And Small Saying THATS MY BABY GLORY TO GOD A Quick Morning Prayer PRAISE JESUS In JESUS Name GIVE US STRENETH Our Precious Almighty For Unto You Gave Us Life And Breath AND Eterntiy HOW WONDERFULL Is Thou Goodness We Cant Comprahend, BUT, Where Shall Wisdom Be Found PRAISE JESUS And Where Is The Place Of Understanding PRAISE JESUS Man Knows Not The Price PRAISE YOU JESUS Therof Neither Is It Found In The Land Of The Living PRAISE Ya JESUS The Depth Saith It Is NOT IN ME PRAISE YA JESUS AND THE SEA SAITH IT IS NOT WITHIN ME And JESUS SAID I,am The Way The Truth And The Life No Man Can Reach The Father Except Through Me AND POWER BE IN HIS PRECIOUS NAME HEAVEN AND EARTH MUST OBEY HIM GLORY TO GOD PEACE BE WITH ALL Ya,alls BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND JOY EXCEEDLINGY AND FEEL THAT LIFE IN YOU Praise Yo Mama Slowly Move More Abundtly ya,alls