View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 11:01 PM   #99
Vliegs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) and y is that?

Well the proof is in the pudding here with your own admission below.

Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) Look, ill lay it all down for yous, I love Creed everysingle member and every itsy bit of them, and I cant stand the fact that they broke up. NOw i like AB yes "LIKE" BUT if u told me to build a bridge and get over creed I couldnt do it, i seriusly just cant hack it that there not around, i think I need therapy or sumthing.

And in response to this....

Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) I miss stapp and his strumming chords over the DONT STOP DANCINGG SOLO live at saltlake 2002 olympics
LOLL. thats the ulitmate.

I can strum the secondary chords for don't stop dancing and I haven't touched a guitar in 3 years since I worked at guitar center. That's not a really big accomplishment. If Scott could play the WHOLE song by himself then I'd be a tad bit more impressed and might have an inkling to start believing his claims that he wrote all of the music for Creed. If you think that's the ultimate accomplishment in guitar mastery...then I suggest checking out clips from Stevie Ray Vaughn, Jimmy Hendrix, Steve Vai, John Petrucci, Muddy Waters and BB King. You'll have your socks blown off by their guitar playing.