View Single Post
Old 08-18-2003, 11:58 AM   #156
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
You're welcome for the support, Julbright. You're right, coming here helps me as well. It's a reminder for me that I'm not alone in all of this. I understand that without coming here but somehow all of this reinforces that fact and it helps me from getting discouraged. For example, I can totally relate to you when you said you eat for other reasons than to fuel your body because I've done the same thing for many years. That's what I'm trying to change right now. I'm trying to eat when I'm "physically" hungry and not for any other reason. Some days are easier than others and like everything else, it takes time.

As for the accountability info, I think that's a good idea. I didn't check my weight this morning because my scaling hasn't been working right but I'm going to the Y this afternoon and I'll weight myself there and get back to everyone on that info.

You had a double whammy! Between the vacation and PMS , that's enough to make anyone eat more than usual. I have confidence that you'll do great this week.

Relearn Love