View Single Post
Old 08-18-2003, 09:03 AM   #155
Julbright
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
OK dear Creed Feed Club friends - It is Monday and time to contribute our accountibility information. I think it needs to be clarified that you will not be expected to share your weight, just the number of pounds and/or inches you are donating to the club. I will keep a running count, and when we hit milestones (like 25, 50 pounds, etc - I will have a celebration post (and any other suggestions you may have.)

I would like to suggest the following format:

1. weigh-in/measure up
2. successes
3. challenges
4. goals for upcoming week

I will start :

From the time we started until now I am +1 - yep that's right I gained a pound in the last couple weeks. I haven't done any measuring but I am guessing I lost no inches either.

My successes: prior to vacation, I was drinking my entire daily quota of water and made very healthy choices for several days in a row.

My challenges: Vacation!!! OH, and let's not forget PMS which coincided with the last day of vacation and the return home day.

My goals: To visit this thread everyday and reap the benefits of your support; to drink all my water daily; to keep a journal of everything I put in my mouth; to create some menus so I can plan ahead and not make bad choices due to poor planning; to exercise at least 3 days this week.
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie