View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 09:43 PM   #12
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I agree with you Kerri...It's more the music than the words that get me going!! When I go for walks, for instance, it needs to be really jammin', that keeps walking fun and motivating. Nothing better than some kick a$$ tunes to keep the feet moving!! I usually listen to MOP, but I can listen to any Creed on my walks, Godsmack, Korn, Disturbed, etc... I made myself a cd with all rockin' tunes, just for walking. I can remember saying to Anna a couple of years ago, that I couldn't believe she could walk to Tool....Well, let me tell you, it ROCKS!! The last time I went for a walk a week and a half ago, I listened to Aenemia, and it got me from point A to point B, no problem!!! My absolute favs on that disc are Hooker With A Penis and Aenemia!! God, I love those songs!! But of course, I love all the rest too!!! MAYNARD!!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed