View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 09:20 AM   #10
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by DangerousDan85) i'm doing good, college is better than i thought it would be, i'm not as home-sick as i thought i'd be and i've made a few really good friends.

i see that you got a Papillion, that's awesome. my dog Casey is a papillion, i cant believe he's turning 6 this January

I remember you posting a picture of Casey back in the day. Did you read my "got a new puppy" thread, and hear about how much of a hard time the little guy has had? It was hard at first, they sold him to me, really sick, but he is a hyper, comical little thing now, and he just cracks me up. He is all healed up, and nothing else is wrong with him, and he is just too darn cute. I will have to email you a picture. He is almost 2 months now. He is learning to fetch, and we taught him how to give you a high 5, I have read that they are extremely smart dogs. They are adorable for sure, and you just fall in love with them immedietly. We are trying to house train him right now, that has been fun. LOL.

I am glad to hear college is going well, and that you made some good friends.

Keep in touch with us, Carrie