Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 05:07 AM   #3058
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Creative Visualization

I keep running into the book by Shakti Gawain called Creative Visualization, so It must mean I need to read it.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg

This morning I go searching for excerpts from the book and this is what I find:

One law of energy is this: Energy of a certain quality or vibration tends to attract energy of a similar quality and vibration.

"Thoughts and feelings have their own magnetic energy that attracts energy of a similar nature. We can see this principle at work, for instance, when we "accidentally" run into someone we’ve just been thinking of, or "happen" to pick up a book that contains exactly the perfect information we need at that moment."

Hahaha! I love it when that happens...

Do you think I am going to read the book? Absolutely...

Another excerpt:

"When we create something, we always create it first in thought form. A thought or idea always precedes manifestation. "I think I’ll make dinner" is the idea that precedes creation of a meal. "I want a new dress," precedes going and buying one; "I need a job" precedes finding one, and so on.

An artist first has an idea or inspiration, then creates a painting. A builder first has a design, then builds a house.

The idea is like a blueprint; it creates an image of the form, which then magnetizes and guides the physical energy to flow into that form, and eventually manifests it on the physical plane.

"The same principle holds true even if we do not take direct physical action to manifest our ideas. Simply having an idea or thought, holding it in your mind, is an energy that will tend to attract and create that form on the material plane. If you constantly think of illness, you may eventually become ill; if you believe yourself to be beautiful, you become so. Unconscious ideas and feelings held inside of us operate in the same way."

Have a Great Day! I have to get this book today!

I love my life!

Last edited by Sasa : 10-02-2012 at 05:10 AM.