View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 09:47 AM   #282
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Lets Come Together

PRAISE JESUS LET PEACE COMETH DOWN, Amen And Amen going into Matt>24>23>28, We are Now starting friends to taketh that walk in the desert, my friends and darlings im sure everybody here feels the same, wh have got to enrich our faith these our the days when faith be our only weapon, and let our demons and goons go IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, If Any Man Shall Say Unto You Lo Here Is The Christ Or There Believe It NOT For They Think Know Not, AND GOD WILL PROTECT THAT PRO VISON AND SANCTIFY THAT SANCUTARY For That Place TODAY PRAISE JESUS, Now When I Say Christ He Doeth Have More Followers Than Any Other Prophet Ever Known And 75 percent Of Theme, Be Either Lost Or mixed in prophecies So what are the signs we are looking for from This Scripture For There Shall Arise False Christs And False Prophets And Shall Show Great Signs And Wondersn Insomuch That If Were Possbile The Very ELECT Would Be Decived, now friends Pay Heed To This Sermon becaue this year and last year, Thank You Brother Jason, IT KEEPS COMING UP, after the same message keeps coming up after so long Yes i,ll do it for you Even From Me, Its A Pre~Warning That Should Be Rejoicing In, THE WORD TELL US MY ELECT CANT BE DECIVED BEFORE, THE WORD COMETH AGAIN BEHOLD I HAVE TOLD you Before, Wherfore If They Shall Say Unto You BEHOLD HE IS IN THE DESERT Go Not Forth BEHOLD I Know Of The Secret Place You Wish To Go Or They Saith One Is In The Secret Chambers GO NOT FORTH OR BELIEVE IT NOT, for as the lighting cometh out of the east PRAISE JESUS Such A Lonley Place As It SHINETH To The West PRAISE JESUS, Alas Also The Coming Of The Son Be WE WALK BY FAITH NOT BY SIGHT, For Wheresoever The CARCASE BE THERE ALSO WILL BE THE EAGLES BE GATHERED TOGETHER, CARCASE, Meaning A False Prophet Or Being Dead IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRT A EAGLE MEANING A WARRIOR OR SOMEONE IN GREAT DEEED AND STRENGETH And In Spirt And Truth NOW THESE OUR THE TIMES Of Tribulation That Was Brought Up back Over In MATT 24>21> for then shall be great tribulation such as not since the beginning of the world , And Verse 24 Spoketh Of The CARCASE For There Shall Arise False Christs And False Prophets AND SHALL SHOW GREAT SIGNS AND WONDERS, And insomuch That If It Were POSSBILE Again They Shall Decive The Very Elect BUT THE WORD Says My Elect AGAIN Cant Be Decived , Why B/c I Have Told Theme Before,