View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 09:55 AM   #278
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Lets Come Together

My Salvation sweeter than any other thang, blessed be those which hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled, my heart excuse me for just a momeant, my heart is so on fire as always but it has in larged a wound none can fill, except those which were the same scar, the lambs of God, we,ve all said or done something to each other a year or perhaps 2 ago we never dreamed well i said that to my brother or my friend or mentor or whatever, and these things increase in our family when peace and the high calling of God is night in their lifes, if we have all been part Of The Same Sacrafice We All Our Part Of The Same Healing And The Same binding up, praise jesus, not coming from a shepereds prespective, which is the job i have a chosen, which was chose for me praise jesus over these, as thats obvious well whats her story , im speaking to our preversance that place about us where we have seen felt the tides come in and the day change back into night, and have clinged to the rejoyicing hour over those times and our relationships when (FAITH ) With Me And I Made It My Own, but slipped away somehow, and you wanted that time of rejoycing to last forever, now its not Gods Plan TO DESTROY THAT ITS GODS WILL TO FUIFILL IT, For Yourselve But MOST Of All For Others, who cant find the way out of paperbag or phone booth, met a few i call friend PRAISE JESUS, they all know they names none of us here or greater or Least, but ALL THE GREATEST IN THE KINGDOM im proud and shame to say, im number 1, praise jesus and its just a hell on earth but his glory when it returns to us, is Worth And More So, and friends in that kingdom all of our rolls are missing pieces not greatest or least, i cant drive AMEN without wheels and even if today praise jesus, i got a settle for ugly wheels i know ugly wheel is another word for preseverance that i have been that a friend has been AND GOD Brought Theme To That Place, Where all things was complete, knowing that like the catapilliar grows unto a butterfly our cocoon is no more than preseverance, sometimes its placed there for protection, saying none will touch me none will giveth me life none will know my time or mine hour or where, ive been or how how i fell from grace and how i,ve been lied to, Except For MY GOD, Who Knoweth My Zeal And Knoweth My Rise As Well As My Fall, in lifes ups and downs, WE SERVE THE GOD I,ve Preached Here A Lot AMEN AND AMEN HE IS NOT THE GOD FALSE PROMISES BUT THE GOD OF US, The Worlds Gods Are False, Even If It Be Jesus, Our Beloved Told Us Of These Things And Will Decevie Many, So Everybody Is Going To Be Happy While Those Who BELIEVE IN JESUS AND NOT IN THE GOD OF FALSE PROMISES, Will Be Not So Happy ONLY THROUGH HIM And That Strange Joy That Flows From Within And His Tabernacle , Holy Holy Is His Name,