View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 11:36 AM   #276
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Lets Come Together

Forgive My Typo,s as we forbear one another in tough love, i praise my sweet jesus, that most of ya well adapted to my ways can read right on through the typo,s The Lawyer Of my Mistakes, PRAISE YA JESUS, making the simple wise from the corithians our wisdom be not of this world, so i pray for the RECIVERS and the Assemblege who be book smart can look over my typo,s i dont do it to be cut or funny BUT TAKETH THE WORDS OF THE MASTER Serious, and pray for the day our joy and happiness Can Full Be Restored even at that time, we have long delays and wating periods, its best to obey God Rather Than Man, In these Fragil Times, got some stuff here i wish to review for us, PRAISE JESUS, and then i shall proceed, 29 Children Was Casulities Today 29 Civilian children, and many were Not Armed Today To Protect Themeselves so i musy go forth and do my job, my heart mourns for these, PEACE BE WITH THE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, As They Knoweth To Hold On To The Better Hope That Their Days Of Nights And Terror Will End, these precious babes who have been born into warfare, where is happiness for these children only hope that same hope that is with us my friends, my brothers and sisters the rocks will cry out in these childrens names, and the wicked shall return to ashes, it wont be long to that need cometh of the confirming comforter returneth to the broken hertiage, praise jesus, as loving and carring hands have been working to ease their pain, PRAISE JESUS, The Waters Across Jordan, A Transmisson Coming From ISA>17 Associate Yourselves Are And The Shall Be Broken To Pieces And Give Ear All Ye For Countries gird YOURSELVES And Ye Shall Be Broken To Pieces , the days cometh, when We need To KEEP UNITY Together Even If Only Be A Chosen A few, from the least to the greatest the hands of the heirs of the kingdom Always Dont Have To BE IMAINGED BUT REMAIN AS ONE, as we wait for the day PRAISE JESUS many will lay foolishness aside And join Us, till that day my friends they only will taketh by force, with men hand and all is defiled and filth, greed jealusy hatred, Going into MATT>21>42>44> Did ye never read in the scriptures the stone Of Course Which The Builders Refused They That Refuse The Cornerstones Cant Build, The same As Become The Head Corner THIS IS OUR LORDS DOING, it is Marvellous in our eyes, many refuse to see that beauty and that greater outcome, because they have not made that law Effective In their Lifes, therefore say i unto you These Be Not Trulys WORDS But The Words Of Jesus That Many In This Dying Age Of The Brass Assemblege does not understand, therrefore say i unto you the kingdom Of God Shall Be Taken from you and given unto a nation BRINGING FORTH FRUITS Thereof And Who Shall Ever fall on the stone shall be broken but whomsoever it shall fall it will grind him to powder, these prophecys my friends lays in nones hands BUT THE LORD OUR GOD, it was said this recent year, due to some of the parts in the east, i cant recall which THAT NONE COULD INTERCEDE, and change the siution, except he that rises to save us and himself, is not our crys with our people LORD HOW MUCH MORE CAN I Take HE BEARS WITH US, and maketh us strong vessels, these be in fact holy wars, and they were in fact meant to end BECAUSE HOLY IS TO BE PROTECTED, and not be in war, in these days, Because We our pushing toward the better hope,