View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 10:08 AM   #274
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Lets Come Together

we have all friends together have, had just hard times and struggles within all things, those who have sowed in tears shall reap and joy, and those who laugh standing in faith and kick down and judge wrongfully. the word tells US To Let Theme COMFOUNDED TROUBLED FOR Ever Yea Let Theme Be PUT TO SHAME AND PERISH, That Men May Know That Thou Whose NAME ALONE IS JEHOVAH ART THE MOST HIGH OVER ALL EARTH, Those Who Laugh Now shall Mourn Later, due to the slack of wisdom and do to jealsuy, and ingorants of age, there be un call for set backs of wrong judgements, that soon can no longer be expected, and thats all i have to say about that, Lets Go Into The Precious PSALMS 87, Privileges Of The City HIS FOUNDATION Is In The Holy MOUNTAINS And The Word Loveth That Broken City Binded Broken Torn Mocked And Mistreated, In That Precious Midst STAND THE FIRST AND THE LAST THE GREAT I,am why do they imagine a vain thing WHEN GOD Said He Loves Those Gates More Than All The Dwellings Of Jacob. Glorious things are spoken of thee O City Of GOD Selah, they knew not that city, we can only hold church and pray that everybody will make that stand that we have, to bring everyone together, As it will work together for alls GREATER OUTCOME, praise jesus, ya know friends, and all my livestocks some i have,nt even met, but i love theme anyway, the Lord spoketh these things to many, forsake all others and follow me, if jesus tells you these words its not pass time or you cant just pretend, if he spoketh unto you these things, he needs you, and many our decling those word, The Word Says If YOU HEAR HIS VOICE TODAY Harden Not Your Hearts, For Many There Tommrows Are Running Out Of Days, GLORIOUS Things Are Spoken Of Thee O CITY O GOD, Selah I will Make Mention Of Rahab The Word Says And Babylon To Theme That Know Me, Now Coming From The Revelation, These Were Known AS THE GREAT HARLORT THE AMBOMNATIONS, Of SIN AND DRUNKEN, if you carry the weight of many and you carry their burdens and except their wrongs and rights, in mercy and love and understanding and Letting Jesus Christ Be The Head, And Obey its not that hard for anyone to PRAISE JESUS To Become This MISCONCEPTION Thats Been Spoken Of The REVLATION, it be not male nor female, but a figure of what we,ve all been through, as many as departed from our company from our song as they depart their selfs in a false white as snow image, yet their mouths praise me but their hearts be far from me, They We All Always Imagine A Vain Thing, and fear be their witness,