View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 08:26 AM   #13
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Admitting you mispelled God on purpose is an insult to myself and my religion... That is something I don't take likely Anarkist. The test answers say wrong no matter what you do (again there is no wrong), therefore discrediting the whole thread and the man/men who created the test... Regardless of your motives, you should show more respect in a religious forum... You are a guest here and I don't see how you can substantiate your behavior as undeletable.

If you go to someone's house and start acting out on purpose, you will more than likely be removed from that house. That's what you are doing here... If you wish to discuss religion I have no problem with that, but don't do it in a way where it insults my religion or anyone elses for that matter. You have asked questions and I have responded, only to find you never countered my posts but just up and left at your convenience... Why not finish what you start and then move along???

Didn't your Mom teach you any manners?

Start here...

Heaven

OK lets start by say yes the Misspelling of God IS ACCIDENTAL I never did say that it was purposeful.

Now when it come to the test it is possible to answer the questions correctly you just don't know your bible if you can't answer the questions correctly and to say it is impossible to answer the questions correctly shows you haven't tried nor have you courage to say that you didn't try. Your misrepresentation and bending of the truth is detestable.

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou 06-29-2005, 08:35 PM) Approximately 2500 prophecies appear in the pages of the Bible, about 2000 of which already have been fulfilled to the letter...

Daniel 9:25-26, the most glorified example I can think of, abundant documentation shows that these prophecies were perfectly fulfilled in the life (and crucifixion) of Jesus Christ.

you say here that there are thousands of prophecies that have been fulfilled now there are scholars who have said with reasonable certainty that there are quite a few prophecies that were "written after the event had occurred" this is nothing new this has been happening for millennia

So where is your proof that:

1 these prophecies came true
2 that they were not written after the fact

If you want more contradictions Try this one
Or This one

You must remember Heaven this is not you house either so you have no room to condemn my actions or my view points. Again I think that is funny you bring up my behavior when you people will bash people when you think they are not looking and passing judgment on people making blanketed statements such as

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr 08-26-2005, 09:12 PM) Plus, outsmart with brilliant and intelligent arguments, every Christian on the planet, but try your arguments when u are face to face with The Creator of Heaven and Earth and see how far U get. cos whether U believe it or not, thats whats coming next.

But till then, enjoy exalting your finite minds.

Or how about

Quote: (Originally Posted by no_fixd_address 06-12-2005, 12:14 AM) It's been a whole 12 hours now, and no relpy from the asstheist. I think I will do a paper and prove that asstheism is a cult.

Shall I continue?

You people only see what you want to believe you ignore any reason any thing put in opposition you throw out a red herring and hope no one notices this has been true over and over and over.