View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 01:25 AM   #9
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Incorrect Heaven the tests were created by one man and he is a Theist NOT an Atheist he has just rejected the Christian model of God (yes I do realize the typo in the title of the thread) so you accusation that the man is an Atheist is baseless. Just remember Ex-Christian does not mean Atheist.

There is no use to change my ways I am an objective thinker and in my objective observation and thought I have found Christianity to be False and for me personally I have fount the concept of a god or multiple gods to be false as well.... if anyone is willing to offer up PROOF (not doctrine) I am willing to listen and thus far not one word from any of you in the proof dept. just religious doctrine and rhetoric.

You call for deletion of this thread is nothing more that a childish cry of "Well I don't like or believe what he is saying there for I am right and that’s all that matters." You are wrong in you thinking here PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO THINK DIFFERENTLY THAN YOU, HEAVEN YOU ARE NOT THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE I HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT THAT IS REALITY! these tests are not hateful they are factual and deletion of this thread will only affirm my suspicions that there is absolutly no tolerance for thought other than the facets of Christianity on this board, your intolerance is shameful.

Last edited by Lunar Shadow : 08-31-2005 at 03:56 AM.