View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 05:11 PM   #11
Tremontixriffs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: FUEL - Brett Leaves The Band

Boy Rock is going into the toilet and one of the few talented bands left calls it quits...I thought Fuel had a great run as a band and their Natural selection cd kicked ass... Brett Scallions and Carl bell are Fuel. Carl bell is a great talent on guitar. I think I have had enough of bands replacing lead singers with hacks. INXS should just give up because that guy on who won who wants to be a rock star is totally fucking gay! First Bush, creed, Rage, the list goes on can't we all just get along..From what I understand Carl bell did not want Scallions writing lyrics for the songs and Brett didn't see it as much as a collaboration. Hey Maybe Brett will replace Myles and Tremonti will have a guy who can actually hold his own, no knock on Myles but Scallions is way more of a talent on vocals and the music would be way more radio friendly than myles 80's persona. There are almost no good rock bands out anymore, all the recent crap sucks, Breaking Benjamin, Submersed and Audioslave may be the best of whats left out there in this world of new age one hit wonder bands.
In my mind
I won't lie
It took some time

But I know one thing
It took me away from
All the things love gave me
So I have to let things go...

I can go another round
Despite you.....

I'm still healing...
No I'm not real and
Yes I'm feeling...