Thread: Stapp Confesses
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 11:19 PM   #124
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp Confesses

Quote: (Originally Posted by evyllsummer) so, if what you're saying is true, then Stapp has no problem TAKING the help, he just doesn't want to PAY for it? Is Stapp the "victim" of the band's "bullying"? If so, why would he take the help at all if he didn't want it?

In any case, I must commend you on being able to immediately place the responsibility of Stapp's drug addiction at someone ELSE'S feet after only a week or so ago arguing that there were no other drugs involved other than prednisone and alcohol...that must have taken some quick adjustment...here it is, by the way...this was your response to my question asking you if you believed that prednisone was the only drug involved:

Your pretty freaking naive if you think that Hanson wouldn't condone anything that kept Stapp stepping on stage every night. I've read the damn Rolling Stone interview. For months I've heard everyone here call him a liar. For months they said there would be no album..and if by chance one did appear it would suck. Now the guy has come clean and admitted his problems...only catch is he said some not-so-nice things about his ex-bandmates. If Tremonti had made the statement about something being said in a management meeting....no one here would disbelieve him. I think all of you are pretty naive if you think that Mark Tremonti and Scott Phillips aren't capable of being just as big of an asshole as you claim Scott Stapp is. What makes them so freaking special that they aren't capable of being jerks themselves? Just cause they have been nice to you? Hell yeah they are nice to you. You bought a ticket or you bought a CD.

I'm actually glad that Stapp is away from them. It appears to have had a positive impact on his life, though I'm sure most of you freaking people wouldn't see it that way. Regardless of what any of you think, I wish the man much luck in dealing with what he's going through....its called COMPASSION.