View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 05:35 PM   #118
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by fluttergirl) Still not getting it there, dear. It's not that we wont go see him, or not buy his CD. Its that we listened to him with the other guys in Creed for so long, and it hurts that he has already found replacements, less than a year after the breakup. I haven't seen him in concert, and I'm hurt by it. You dont have to personally be present for something to affect you. This rubs me the wrong way, and not going to a concert isn't going to change it, its a matter of principle.

And Alter Bridge didn't find a replacement? Geez there were celebrations in the streets when Tremonti and Phillips placed an ad for a new singer. Actually there were people here batting around band names like "Stapp-Free" and such. Kennedy was on board long before a breakup was even mentioned. So can I be hurt too? They had to find a singer....Stapp has to find a new band. Like I said, if there are negative repercussions from the decision, he will deal with it. It's not like controversy surrounding everything he does isn't what he expects. But if it makes people feel better to be hurt then go right ahead. Whatever floats your boat or rubs you the wrong way. Some people just simply aren't as upset over it as others.