View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 10:23 AM   #47
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I loved reading all these pet stories. Whitebird, I can't believe that women said that to you. The nerve!

I have three wonderful pets and many surrogate pets that live with family. I always help out when mom and dad or Aunt Barbie goes away taking care of their animals so , I just consider them mine as well.

I have two male cats, Xander and Giles and I have a Labrador,shepard, sher-pei mix. Yes, he is very interesting looking. His name is T-Bone. (yes, for all you moms out there , we got his name from Clifford) T-bone is still a puppy so he has quite a wild side. My kitties on the other hand are very much like my kitty Kiwi who I lost about a year ago. I got her right before I found out I was pregnant with Amanda. She was still so young when I lost her to cancer in her throat. She was only 9. She was the sweetest kitty I have ever had. The only female in the litter and very much the leader of the pack. She slept on my head for the first few months I had her and soon loved laying next to my huge pregnant stomach which she continually meowed out when it kicked her. She could be the most loving cat one minute and run away from you the next. It was very hard when we lost her and she got very sick very fast. Sara was only a few months old when we finally had to put her to sleep. Shortly after we got Xander and Giles. Xander has her sweet loving side and Giles has her leave me alone attitude. It's funny how her personality is split between the two of them. I have a huge picture of her on my frig and we planted a beautiful clematis in the backyard for her. My mother gave her the name Kiwi because when she was little my mom thought she was ugly. She was a very pretty calico with many different colors and she was HUGE!!! I love big fat fluffy cats.

As far as the shedding is concerned, I used to live with my sister(a fate I would not wish on my worst enemy!!) and she had a Labrador, chow mix dog named Bear. I loved this animal. He was the sweetest dog you would ever meet. I had to vacuum everyday because he shed so much. Big balls of black hair, OMG it was horrible. I didn't care, as a matter of fact if I could have I would have sneaked the dog out and brought him with me. That's how much I loved him.

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "

Last edited by SCOTTSMYMAN : 07-06-2004 at 10:30 AM.