View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 08:58 AM   #46
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) .

I saw something in the parking lot of our grocery store today, and I was really pleased. It was a sign that said "HEAT KILLS", and a dog on it. I've never seen one before, and I think it is a great thing to remind pet owners, that animals can't be left in their cars for even a short period.

I rescued a dog on a car one time, and it was so hot when I entered the car to get the dog out, I couldn't even breath. I'm not sure to this day how that poor baby was able to survive. Her leash was caught between the seats, and she couldn't even get to the windows for cooler air.

whitebird, I think that sign is AWESOME!! I've never seen one myself but I hate it when I see dogs in cars. It makes me so sad and angry at the same time and good for you for helping out that dog.

Saxon, I love that story about Casey. She sounds a lot like our cat, Angel. She has such a personality and when we talk to her, she meows back to us almost all the time. I have some pictures of her. I'll have to look into posting them.

Relearn Love