View Single Post
Old 03-23-2004, 11:33 PM   #28
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Yep, I have that site in my favorites too!!! But now, I have yet another love of my life, besides Maynard, Scott, and Sully...It's.........Danny Carey!!! I just got back a little while ago from seeing him with his other band, Pigmy Love Circus....HE IS THE GOD OF THE KIT!!!!!!!! I couldn't take my eyes off of him!!! He is soooo YUMMY!!! I just love those Tool boys!!! Unfortunately, the punk kid in front of me got his drum stick I wanted one sooo bad!!! I was kind of hoping to get to meet him, but of course...NOT!!! I swear, I'm NEVER going to get to meet my idols...guess I'll just have to lust after from afar!! Tonight would have been perfect too, I swear there was only about 50 people at this club...I don't think too many people know about them, but if you're a Tool fan, you maybe should!! Danny's the only reason I went to this show, but I do have to say, they were REALLY GOOD tonight!! Even if the lead singer is scary!! lol....Oh, well, I need to go heal my ears, they are still ringing from the music!! I need Tool!!! To get Maynard and Danny, together, in the same place....PRICELESS!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed

Last edited by luvscott4ever : 03-23-2004 at 11:36 PM.