View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 09:55 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Yes I agree For It Was Written The Kingdom Of GOD IS INSIDE AND ALL AROUND YOU Good And Evil Is Everything Its Up To You Whos Eyes Your Going See Through Let Not Your Eye Be Darkned And Ye Shall Not Be Blind When Looking Through The Eyes Of Love Instead Of Being So Quick To Judge With Closed Minds And Closed Hearts.. COL Ch.1.16 FOR BY HIM WERE ALL THINGS CREATED That Are In Heaven And That Are In Earth Visble And Invisble Whether They Be Thrones Or Domions Or Principalities Or Dominons Or Powers All Things Were Created By Him And For Him TO GOD ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY ...Even The Day Of Evil God Made .....But To Simply Anwser Your Question..His Spirt Moves Upon Movies Art Theatre And Most Of All Music ..I,ve Did Long Studys On The Book Of ACTS A Good Majortiy And 95 percent Forgive Mre Complete Certified MORONS GOD IS GOOD IS GOOD GOD HE LOVETH MAN KIND And Made Each Everything In The Earth Gifts For Theme To Indulge ...But They Love To Listien To The Serpent From Eden Whos Misson Is To Rob And Still HAPPINESS JOY PEACE...And For The Other 10 Percent ..We Will All Just Rock On ...GOD BLESS THE FOCKERS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything