View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 06:39 PM   #69
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Atheism growing in America

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) What? points that are true? You don't know me, you don't know what I think when it comes to morality or how I am raising my children for that matter. Who I am in a debate and who I am in the real world are 2 entirely differnt things so don't even begin to think you know be.

I know this-
Quote:
Quote: Besides your display of the knowlage on the subject (lack there of to be exact) shows on how fraking ignorant you really are you have bought the christian pulpit spin on all of this hook line and sinker and you have no idea between truth in the thoery and a hole in your head
Quote: but they way you are trying to present it is false or misleading, much like most apologetics (bad apologetics) from your fatih's corner I refuse to engage in the mental gymnastics of your dream world, the real world is much easier to deal with when you live in reality.
Quote: but if anyone had earned that title of idiot it would be you from your blanant display of nonseseical posts not to mention the sheer ignorance on display when you are trying to challenge soemthing in which you know nothing about.
Quote: it is much more complex a theory than you make it out to be and if you are too stupid to realize that then I greatly pity you
Quote: but until then just shut the fuck up.
Your behavior is in direct contradiction to the first line in your first
post in this thread: "Atheists put their faith in ethical behavior"
You really have been nothing but rude to me the whole time I've known
you, so I think I can make a pretty good guess as to what kind of man
you are. I have been told by other members of this site that they avoid
this whole faith/religion forum altogether because they don't like to
interact with the rude people in it, namely you.
Quote: You point that morality is non existand in animals isn't based on anything scientific look you see I can do it with humans

the canables in south america
the polyigamy in the middle east
the wife swaping in tribal culture
the inscest in afican trabal culture
the legalazation of drugs in amsterdam
the muders in Oakanld, ca
look at how many prisoners are in the justice system
The killing of born female children in China

Its obviousthat humans have no morality at all !!!

Thank you for proving that point for me. Obviously, if there was
a natural moral law, all humans would have morals, but obviously they
don't.
Quote: you see Secret Weapon its easy to do so don't give me that crap that animals are with out any sence of morality (inherent morality) because you have little ground to stand on (until you gat you degree in zoology or animal psycology read a freakin book you might actually learn something that your god left out in his oh so perfect book.
Are you done with your senseless babbling? If you could just quit
attacking my faith for one second and try to be scientific... but I
guess that's just too much to ask of you isn't it? As stupid as you say
I am, I've been trying to take your arguments and show why they were
wrong, but I don't go on and on and on and on about how incredibly stupid you are just because of your beliefs.

Do you have a degree in zoology? Not that I know of. I'm not hearing a
zoologists input on this, and if you are, perhaps you'd like to post it here?
No? Then quit insulting me.
Quote: you contradict yourself if I were amighty (which I am not nor do I contend to be) I would be able to do all.
Wow. You just debunked my sarcasm. Do you feel smarter now?
Quote: regardless I was in that christain frame of mind for 20+ years so I can read it and see it how you are trying to present it but they way you are trying to present it is false or misleading, much like most apologetics (bad apologetics) from your fatih's corner I refuse to engage in the mental gymnastics of your dream world, the real world is much easier to deal with when you live in reality.
Obviously not, because to be a christian is to believe in Christ
unconditionally and if you can lose that faith, then maybe you
were never a true christian.
Quote: I don't sidestep questions here you have refused to answer any questions you just answer (not really) with an other question or you quote mind whit out answering so don't accuse me of side steping. do I expect everyone to believe what I say? no thats why I usually prvide a source or reference it is your responsibility to check otu the source... but if you fail to that is on you not me becasue it was a choice you made to remain ignorant to something.

you don't even know if I "check out" the source or not, so quit
accusing me of things when you have no grounds. Maybe you don't expect everyone one to believe what you say, but you sure do get pissed of when they don't.
Quote: I can list off things that you have never answered but ot really wouln't do any good because I know that you either refuse to answer them or just flat out CAN'T answer them so I'll just tlet you be in your little box that you have created to keep the devil out.
And I'll just leave you in your little box you bought to keep God out.
Quote: but if anyone had earned that title of idiot it would be you from your blanant display of nonseseical posts
wow very scientific, 'scientist'.
Quote: not to mention the sheer ignorance on display when you are trying to challenge soemthing in which you know nothing about.
funny, you do the same with christianity, which you claim to know alot about.
Quote: you are on of thoes christians who thinks all they need to win an arguemnt when some one goes agianst your doctrine is prayer and a bible and a love for jesus aren't you?

No, I'm not, if all you've gotten
out of my posts was prayer and a Bible and a love of Jesus then you are desperately blind and there's not much in your eyes but stereotypes.
Quote: well I got news for you Secret Weapon education is needed here in the real world. we like to talk about things on how they actually are not the way some ancient book says they should be or say they were.
Education? Yes, I agree, education is very important. However truth is very hard to come by in the world of evolutionary dogma.
Quote: maybe you should learn what a whord means before you knock it. true I subscribe the the "soup theory" wich is a form of Abiogenesis but your belief in an invisable sky daddy aslo calls for a belief in Abiogenesis.......
Maybe you should learn how to use a word in context. You know
full well what I meant when I said I don't believe in abiogenesis, and your little "heehee , you do believe in abiogenesis hahaha" crap is sickeningly juvenile.
Quote: Besides your display of the knowlage on the subject (lack there of to be exact) shows on how fraking ignorant you really are you have bought the christian pulpit spin on all of this hook line and sinker and you have no idea between truth in the thoery and a hole in your head

If you would quit spouting out insults from that HUGE hole in your head, you just might get some people whose education exceeds yours to actually pay attention to you, and tell you that you're wrong. Instead of being as big of a jerk as possible to everyone to make sure you never get spoken to so that you can never be proven wrong, you might try a little politeness for a change. You could discover a world of knowlege you never knew before.
Quote: I don't even really have to challenge your claim on the "Soup abiogenesis" or macroevolution (wich is a made up word from the fudie right BTW) because you don't even know what they are HAHAHAHA HAHA! and all this time I thought you were faking and bulding staw men HAHAHAHAHAHA but the truth is you really have no freaking clue

....... ohhhhhh.... now I think everything makes sense... you have a
drinking problem don't you? ....yes, that explains alot. You got drunk
on a sunday afternoon? This is crazy. Why am I even wasting my time?

Last edited by SecretWeapon : 04-09-2006 at 06:51 PM.