View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 01:33 PM   #3
Jersey_Devil
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jersey_Devil) I'll be in Toronto. I can't wait. Will post upon return...

By far the best concert in recent memory. I was literally a couple of "heads" from the stage. The opening acts were alright. Three sets of spotlights (four spotlights in each set) lit the stage with white light at the beginning...while we waited.

I don't know the exact order of things (I didn't manage to get a setlist) but I'm pretty sure they played their entire albumn, plus a cover. The encore had three songs. I was amazing hearing everyone sing along. Out of all the concerts I've been too, I've never heard the audience sing every song. This phenomenon occured at Creed concerts true, but it seemed extra special this time.

In person, Myles is very entertaining. The best song they played was by far Shed My Skin. The crowd was well-behaved. People didn't mind letting other people get in front of them. Another phenomenon of Creed/Alter Bridge fans...we're actually polite.

If you have a chance, see them during their club tour. This is like a second chance for anyone who never saw them during their Creed club tours.

As for who fits with the band better...Stapp or Myles? Let's just put it this way...One Day Remains is far superior of any Creed albumns. As a result, the concert experience was better. Sure, no pyro...but the music is what we're their for, right?