View Single Post
Old 06-18-2003, 08:13 PM   #770
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ok this is a quickie, had to think about something good, I am in the mood!

After work I made an appointment at the spa for a deep tissue massage, I have been working for the last 6 days and my muscles in my back and legs are shot. I walk into the spa and go to the locker room to put away my things. I head over to the sauna for a quick relaxing couple of minutes before my massage. I peek in to see if anyone is in there and no one had checked in on the board so I reluctently go ahead and take off my robe and go in the sauna nude. I walk in and lock the door behind me seeing it is close to closing time and I want to be left alone. I put in a CD of slow jazz and let the speakers go in the sauna, due to being alone I let the music flow. I find a nice spot in the sauna room and lye down on my back. After a few minutes I hear this sound coming from the back of the room, I quickly brush it off and go ahead and make myelf comfortable. I hear this sound again and I turn down the tunes, I look and a siloutte of an incredible body comes towards me..... In a soft voice he says "don't turn it off on my account" I look closer and it is MARK! He stood there in front of me with nothing but a pair of boxer shorts on I quickly covered myself up with the robe and sat up in shock of who was in front of me. I said to him "what are you doing here in the spa in Virginia Mark?" He replied by saying "you know me?" I of course informed him I was a huge Creed fan and found sheer delight in his musical talents! He said "please don't cover up on my account, you have a beautiful body" I sat there thinking "I have got to be dreaming this" He takes my hand and pulls my belt around my robe off. I follow his lead of course and take off his boxers! **sigh** He lifts me up on the teakwood bench and proceeds to kiss me all over my body ever so gently, I quicky got butterflies in my stomach and thought "Oh my god this is Mark, can this REALLY be happening" He then sits down on the bench next to me and starts to run his fingers through my hair, I said to him" Are you sure you want to do this?" and he puts his finger over his mouth as to say Shhhhh..... and he wispers "I want it more than anything right now" So we go with the smooth jazz music in the background and make smooth sensual love on the bench. After 2 hours of being in the room we decided we better leave the sauna before we dehydrate to death. Outside the door was a note by the spa manager "Jen go ahead and close up we did not want to bother you" seeing I was close friends with the spa manager I was left the key. Mark proceeds to say Hmmmm lets make the best of this time, so he goes and turns on the jacuzzi in the other room, it is a large jacuzzi enough for a couple people. I went in the locker room to "freshen up" after my sensual experience and went back into the jacuzzi room. I walk in to a room lit with spa candles and orchids floating in the water of the tub. I think to myself "Is this for real?" He lifts me up in his big strong arms and gently sets me in the water, and says "I hope you like it warm we are going to be in here for awhile" We turn down the lights and take full advantage of our time alone in this beautiful spa...... I will keep it PG seeing I have very X rated things in mind! Whew....... how was that? I think I need a glass of wine now!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"