View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 10:04 AM   #209
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Restoration Of Judah

The Word Says Which My Coveant They Brake All Though I was A Husband unto theme,Unto Theme Saith The Lord Of Host, LEAVING WIT Ya,alls No Shoulder To Lay Our Heads Up On, PRAISE JESUS HE SPOKETH OF THE PROMISE OF A GREATER WORKS, BUT THIS SHALL BE THE COVEANT That I Will Make With The House Of David And The House Of ISRAEL After Those Days, Saith The Lord Of Host HE SAID I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS And Write In Their Hearts And Will Be Their God And They Shall Be My People, And They Shall Teach No More Every Man Of His Neighbour And Every Man His Brother, Saying Know The Lord For They All Know Me From The Least Of Theme To The Greatest Of Theme, WE HAVE ALL BORROWED From Each Other, Either One Way Or Another,ONE THING THAT MAKES THAT APPLE A REAL THING, Said But True WE,ve ALL TOOK A BITE FROM ITS FORBIDDEN FRUIT, thats why the word says we are all cousins to adam and eve,THE WORD SAYS, I will Remember Their Sin No More Thus Saith The Lord Of Host WHICH GIVETH THE SUN FOR LIGHT BY DAY AND THE ORDINANCES OF THE MOON AND THE STARS FOR A LIGHT BY NIGHT, Which Divideth The Sea When The Ways Therof Roar The Lord Of Host IS HIS NAME If Those ORDDINANCES Depart From BEFORE ME PRAISE JESUS Saith The Lord Of Host They Can Still Be Found Inside us IF HEAVEN ABOVE Can Be Meassured THE KINGDOM THAT HOLDS NO MEASSURE,But Was Messured By John,s Vison I Forget How Many Cubics...AND THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH Searched Out Beneath , I Will Also Cast Off All The Seed ISRAEL For All they Have Done Saith The Lord Of Host That The City Shall Be Built To The Lord From The Tower Of Hananeel Unto The Gate Of The Corner And The Measuring Line Shall Yet Go Forth Over Against It Upon The Hill Of Gareb And Shall Compass To Goath, And The Whole Valley Of The Dead Bodies And The Ashes Of The Field, WONDERFULL Ashes Of The Field Unto The Brook Of Kidron Unto The Corner Of The Horse Gate Toward The East SHALL BE HOLY UNTO THE LORD IT SHALL NOT BE PLUCKED UP NOR THROWN DOWN NO MORE ANYMORE FOREVER, HE IS WONDERFULL, With Him All Things Are Possibile HIS PRECIOUS TRUTH AND SPIRT, Lead Us Through These Times HE PROMISED US NEVER OH GLORY HE WOULD NEVER LEAVE US FORSAKE US, BUT RIDE With Us On Our Storms, PRAISE YA JESUS, Later On ....Ya,alls Im Going To Be getting more in this topic, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, LET PEACE REGIN IN ALL THINGS, We Know We Can Peform All Things WITH HE THAT GIVES OUR STRENETH,.........