View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 12:32 PM   #206
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
We Can Fight

these days sorry ya,alls im just thinking about jason getting caught up and how long that will take, and all of ya,s THAT HAVE BEARED with our posts atleast jason has great typing skills, so help me Lord we need to switch about, GLORY TO GOD i feel many silent AMENS, PRAISE JESUS, .......Time To Get Serious i take The Word Of God And Its Beauty And Salvation Very Serious With No Vacatation, Its One Of Those Jobs You May Say Where None Is Needed But Is Loved That Much, And Lord Knows I Get A Lot Of Warfare As To Many Because I Love The Law That Much, There Is That CONFLICT Keeps Coming Up PRAISE JESUS Thats Rising Today HOW DO WE NOT FALL IN ITS PIT OF DECPTION, BY HIS TRUTH AND SPIRT, THAT FIRST LOVE, My Grandfather God Rest His Soul, Could, Not Read, Or Write, But you Never Forget The Words Spoken By Your Elders, HE, Would Often Say And Kept Up Wit The Signs Of The Times, And Say That There Would COME A TIME, He Would Proabley Be Dead And Gone, But There Would Come Time, WHEN IT WE BE Out Lawed To Have A Bible, AND The Word Of GOD Prepares You For These Times TO NOT BE AFRAID BUT TO HAVE JOY And Overcome, The Word Says When We See This Times TO REJOICE, And We Can Feel That Spirt Working Strong SAYING Hey JESUS Close Your Kingdom AND, Let Falsehood Rise,