View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 06:57 AM   #1653
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) May 15th

"I don't know!"

That has to be one of the hardest phrases for us to use. But when thinking about God and his ways, that's really all we can say. We know about God only what he in his grace has chosen to reveal to us. He is the Mystery of mysteries. He is the supreme knowable Unknown. Yet what we do know of him, what he has revealed to us in Jesus, is not only mighty and awesome, but loving and merciful.

As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.

Ecclesiastes 11:5

Heaven

GLORY TO GOD GLORY GLORY my brother GLORY i dont know, haaaaaaaaaaa GLORY BUT HE DOES, GLORY, we need revivale here at the feed, glory to God Lets Give God THE GLORY this morning
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You