View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 11:30 AM   #28
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) Oh no... the bible! I don't even go there! Don't want to offend you bad a$...
I'm livin' in the here and now... not some 2000 years ago! Don't get me wrong... everyone has it's own right to religion! I have a very outspoken meaning of religion that's all! Tell me were in the bible it says "you should rape"?? Is someone who rapes a woman that holy? I guess not, so a child of a rapist can't be good either... according to the bible it must be a "bad seed".
I love to hear what the bible says in that case, clear me up please!

But you're a guy right? That clears a lot to me!

yes, i am a guy, and i know that there are things that go through a womans mind that i can never understand, but don't be sexist.

i hate it when people say that the bible doesn't apply because it was written over 2000 years ago. that is retarted. religion doesn't grow old. it never becomes, nonapplicable. the bible says that all scripture is beneficial for teaching, reproof, training in righteousnesss...and so forth. rape is wrong. i was am not condoning it and neither is the bible. i don't know where you got that from. a child from rape is not "bad seed" where did you find that?

i understand that you have a very outspoken meaning of religion. but this country was founded upon christianity and god, and the bible. but that is another topic.