View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 01:35 PM   #86
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: More trouble for Scott Stapp

That is not true at all. If you were a member here back during the Weathered tour, you'd see how many true Stapp fans there are. A great many of us are still here and to be completely truthful, we just got tired of trying to defend his actions time and time again. If it seems as though we are bashing him now, it's only because for so long, we tried to come up with excuses for his behaviour, I suppose we all wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. But over the course of time, we (and I don't want to say I speak for everyone, but at least for some) grew tired of defending, excusing and explaining his actions and saw the truth in how messed up his life actually is. So if it appears that we are Stapp bashers now, it's not without good reason.

I for one, would like to see him live, but I can't get a ticket to Borgata, and given the recent developments in California, I'd be afraid that the show would either be postponed or canceled.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.