View Single Post
Old 12-18-2003, 04:27 PM   #31
janem
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Julbright) I am with you! I love Creed, it is the band as a whole that drew me in, but just like we aren't attracted to every person in the world for a mate etc, we will be drawn to certain people and characteristics over others. I don't know as much about Mark because he isn't as revealed as Stapp - mostly in my mind because Stapp writes the lyrics and there is no real filter there - it is raw and real stuff - especially the older stuff - so those are the things that make me Stapp happy! I think Mark is incredibly talented and very attractive, but I like passionate people and Scott wears his passion on his sleeve. It is merely a preference, I am not "anti-" anybody!

Now give Mark credit, he writes lyrics too as in he wrote the whole song, TORN. and he writes just about all the music. Mark is very personable and genuine (met/know the the guy), as far as Mr. Stapp... I've always felt was was very disconnected from everyone and in his own little world. He's not very well adjusted. I hope he finds his way.