View Single Post
Old 04-26-2004, 03:48 PM   #5
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) If this is a more serious thing, he'll probably do really well.
Then why couldn't you just say that in the first place

Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) If I wanted to be negative, believe me, I would be.

You have been in previous threads/posts, which I am not going to go into here. You have said things about him and you shouldn't have. Things that are not accurate.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) But apparently if I'm not blindingly excited about something he does that's now negative...which is pure BS...but if that's what you want to think...go ahead.
I'm saying that was negative. I said what you stated in the past has been negative.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) Shit, I started out as a Creed fan as a Stapp mama.
And what happened? Not sticking by him because of things that have happened to him or things he might have done. He's a HUGE part of Creed no matter how you look at it. Singer, songwriter, outstanding stage preformer.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Echelon122) "keep it over there"...please there's no need to try a petty "board war" or anything, so why start?
I'm not trying to start a war. But you come here and act like you know everything there is to know about the guys, when that is not the case at all.