View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 12:09 PM   #49
Echelon122
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I wasn't asking you, I was asking tremonti4life to back up his or her statement. But since you jumped in, were the problems at the other shows you mention because of vocal troubles, or was he *not himself* as in Chicago? And I'd appreciate it you wouldn't go spouting off about his supposed shitload of problems if you don't have firsthand knowledge of them, i.e, you know him personally, which I suspect you don't.

Someone asked what other shows there were "problems" at...so I spouted off the ones in Fall 2002 I could recall.

Tampa, according to a friend that was there, he was kinda "all over the place" for emotions...I can't really discribe it.

Dayton, PSU....PSU was the stage problems, which I totally get where the Band was getting frustrated and Stapp getting pissy...I still find his swearing commical. Dayton...smiliar to PSU re attitude...add alcohol.

Spokane...was drunk. Not to the Chicago degree, but none-the-less, it was apparnet he wasn't sober.

Chicago...anything beyond drunk (and prior to) would be speculation. I've heard about 30 different things about it, only some of which actually add up, and even then, I wasn't backstage that night.

His "relationship" and problems with the Ex Hillaree are well documented...so that's nothing new. And the ego comment...well maybe that was more a personal opinion on it, but there is no denying the man does have one.

Nope, I don't know him personally, but that doesn't mean I am not aware of situations and other things. I might be new here, but I'm by no means a "newbie" when it comes to Creed. I'm a much more "aware" fan than I was four years ago. I know what I've seen at shows, and what friends whom I trust have seen. I know where to look when I have questions, and I discuss things with people. But there's also stuff that will not see the light of day on a BB from me, because I have respect for the people they concern and the people who told it to me.

Basically, for me, my respect for him goes down more and more with each spun PR line he spews, and with each interview calling fans liars (Orlando Sentinal RE: Chicago and the Abrahms Report). When you can't accept the blame for your fuckup and continue to pass it off as something else, then I can NOT respect that. Own up, take the hit, get past it, move on with your life...THAT I can respect.

I might be a newbie here, but I've been
around a long time.