View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 03:34 AM   #33
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Feels like 2008 in here.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Buried And Gone) I don't blame the guys for not signing up here. How long until somebody would ask stapp about his voice? Or mark about his current relationship with Stapp? They probably don't want to talk about that stuff much. As far as the website is concerned I've been saying for awhile that most creed related fansites need to be updated with both their design and new information. Maybe Creedfeed PBF and the other Creed/stapp related fansites should join forces kinda like how all the limp bizkit fansites joined to become The Armpit. Also, I think we should all E-mail creed and their management and demand more updates. Maybe a tour diary or a rehersal diary. Maybe some webisodes from the tour/rehersals. Or some more Ustream or Fret12 online/live fan interviews?

Well, if you think about it, If everything was okay, they wouldn't mind being asked those questions. They can't not know that every fan of theirs has asked all that, despite how un tech-savy they are. avoiding it just seems like there is something wrong.

If Stapp came out and said "My voice is damaged a little, But I'm trying to get it better by quitting smoking and visiting my vocal coach." And if Tremonti came out and said "It's true, money was part of going back to Creed. Part. We still love working together and making Creed songs. But as you know Alter Bridge finances there own albums, so we kind of needed a second job." Then I think it might quiet everybody down. If it's the truth, that is.