Thread: I love Tremonti
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 09:51 PM   #46
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: I love Tremonti

Quote: (Originally Posted by StappsSaviour) uncertaindrummer...is just a smart ass... there r always some on everypost site...

?? I don't even understand this. So because I don't bow down before Tremonti and say everything he has ever done is gold, I am a "smart ass"? That's brilliant, man, just brilliant.

Quote: but i must say this one thing...
i think the reason behind people loving ILM is because of their own personal experiences and its something that they can relate to...
i know that i can...

First of all... not that many people love ILM. Only AB fans like it, and not all AB fans like it, so... that isn't a ton of people, unfortunately.

Second, I agree. I think a lot of people can relate to losing someone, and the simplicity of the song appeals to someone in pain. But... that doesn't make the song objectively good, it makes it pleasing to those who can relate. Which is probably all he was looking for when he wrote it anyway.

Quote: and there are not many songs like that that are so good in the Rock genre anymore...

There aren't many good songs in the rock genre, period.

Quote: u go and have your opinions uncertaindrummer

Okay. I will.

Quote: just know that there are things that people can do about it

Like what? All you guys have been able to do is call me names. Maybe I would change my opinions if anyone ever backed anything up. Instead, you just throw ad hominems out there and run.