View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 01:01 PM   #1
tremy1
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
re: "im getting sick of this" thread Ronda post

You said it....Scott is human.........he is also a rockstar & just like any other famous person, needs to hold himself on a higher level than the rest of us. We paid good $ to see a performance that should have blown us away. As all fans who have been to a Creed concert know, it is something you look forward to for months, weeks, days. To finally get to that awesome day, wait in line for hours in the cold, etc. & see the lead singer if your fav. band act that way is unexceptable. He should have found a way to get through the concert for the sake of his fans not to mention the band. If he could not do that, the show definitely should not have gone on. He could have got blasted after the show.
I am not trying to knoock Scott down...I feel what happened was unfortunate. I am glad the Philly show went well, although I think it sucks for all of us that were in Chicago to hear that only 2 days later he (they) put on an awesome show. I think we all wish we could have seen a great show too!
It would be cool if they did give the Chicago show fans the show we all know they're capable of!
Peace