View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 09:40 PM   #4
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Advice, Help, Admonishment, Encouragement...I dunno!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) This is what I posted in Random thoughts, but then took it out and pasted it here for comments. Come one come all...or one, its okay...

OKAY you get the point...
So arrrgh! Help!
it dont matter where you post it babe, well lets see if i can give better advice which is one of my challanges haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ne challanges can be all together frighting when you dont know if your ready k but what ever your getting preapared for, rest asure that all is being prepared for ya even if you dont feel up for that challange , and my donna lee baby , here is a scripture for ya, 1 cor,1, 24, 25, and that comes from many different and deep prespectives, oh those scriptures look so da precious on da donna lees thread
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You