View Single Post
Old 01-04-2003, 11:13 AM   #47
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by creedfan
I got to all-state around 2pm that day with about 2 gallons of hot coffee. As the sun got lower, it got colder! I couldn't feel my toes or my face eventually. The cops came to all-state during the day about 5 times warning all of us to not get rowdy or we're going to jail. They even had a paddy-wagon parked near us just in case. Rosemont cops are pricks.

I ended up about 10 feet from Tremonti. To be honest, since this was my first Creed concert, I was still impressed in many ways. Ok Scott was drunk..so freakin what? Thats how I looked at it. Don't get me wrong, I know he wasn't his best...but they'll be back.

I should of given you my cell number and I would of given you directions. When you ask people in Chicago for directions, they act like idiots sometimes.

I know, we should have exchanged numbers. That is cool that you met someone from the board though. That was my 3rd show, and I am looking forward to many more. Creed just rocks. I cannot wait for the DVD as well. Live concert footage and hopefully let us know what has been up on and off the scene this past year. I am very anxious for it.