View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 01:44 PM   #34
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by facelessman) Do you believe in magic? haha

no we dont, who told you that? agian, anotherone of your false information

no, thats not what kolob is. again youve been wrongly informed

yeah, then what do we have to look forward to in Eternity?

no. wrong again. we believe in eternal married. meaning that when you get married here on earth, it lasts all eternity, and you can spent all eternity with you spouse and children. doent that sound good? spending all eternity with the ppl you love.

so what is this life for? its a probationary period.

yeah, what does moses have to do with what we see in these days. moses was given revelation to deal with the issues of that day, and the prophet of today (Gordon b. Hinkley) is given revelation to deal with issues of these days.

so youre telling me that it was not possible for wicked men to get their hands on the bible, and translate it as they please. news flash for you: it happened. many plain and precious things were taken out. plus, we dont discredit all translations of the bible. we do use the king james version.

so heres my conclusion. b4 you think you know about our religion, maybe you should read the book of mormon, maybe you should talk to missionaries, and maybe then youll find out the truth.
What I see Here Theres Only One Truth And One way And One Book What These other Books Are Is Confusion!!! And A lot Of prophets Gone Fricking Mad With No Balance From The Flesh And The Spirt It Happens!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything