View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 10:47 AM   #85
J-Man
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: why we adore Scott

This thread is jumping around all over the place. So many subjects to digest. I avoided this thread because I don't adore Stapp, but after reading some of these comments (entertaining indeed), I will state two things and to make it fair, I will even state something positive about Stapp as this is a thread that is supposed to see the good side.

1) Many stated that he's not a jerk and what proof is there that he is. The proof is in the interviews and in his actions. There are many examples but I will give you two: a) The interview he did with Howard Stern's GF. He was disrespectful towards her. b) how he behaved at the airport, he was rude to the stewardess, rude to the police, rude to his wife (as I'm sure she was embarrassed) and whoever else was nearby. What the hell, I'll throw in one more example - c) On the 311 Website, drummer Chad Sexton claimed an allegedly intoxicated Stapp made a "disrespectful and crude remark" to a bandmate's wife, then "sucker-punched" Sexton.

2) Here's one positive thing I have to say about him; he is indeed a very good writer.