View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 02:56 PM   #202
ryen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) I personally cant wait to hear stapp do creed songs on tour, i think its gonna be media fuel, people are gonna laugh at him, and the concert-goers are going to be completely blindsided when they go to a concert and hear stapp plugging away on creed songs. People who dont read the message boards are really in for quite a shitty suprise. I just cant wait to see this train wreck, it will be quite wicked. Quite a few people hate him enough as it is, so this should be a beautiful thing....

hi how ya doin there tramanti look at it this way why u are pokeing fun at scott stapp cuz he is so much better then u and u cant take it. he is going to read this one day and say ha ha ah dome ass i could buy your home away frome u just cuz i have to money to do it. your all so crazy if it was not for stapp then there would be no such thing as creed every says he is hated i dont see termanti or pillps with donations out there to help others i herd that scott gave heracan rlife 30,000 hell u dont see them doing that eather sounds like to me the members of alter brige shold be laphed at