View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 06:39 PM   #81
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) Ana - Not for nothin' but this was your response to Uncertain's original post. Obviously, you took it the same way I did.

Wow! This is an endless and a little boring discussion...Well, let's go:

The first time I saw his statement about Scott Stapp I misenderstood it...I thought he was bashing Stapp and Creed...and as result we had a very hard discussion on posts which results in PM's ...and i have to confess I was rude in my answer to uncertain...but to my surprise, he didn't act the same thing, on the contrary, he was very kind and show me that he just expresssed his opinion, his idea, which was entirely different from mine .

Saying you the truth, I didn't respect his opinion, because it was different from MINE. So,I was wrong.

I started it when I didnt accept he had the right to say he didn't miss Creed and actually he prefers AB...

I was intransigent.

Is this guy wrong because of this? Just because he verbalized his impressions? Just because he gave voice to his thoughts?

Or only my opinions were right?

Sorry, but opinions are subjective...which is right for me, maybe is not for you...Who's right? Who's wrong?

And after this first bad impression, believe me, even though we still disagree in some things(and of course agree in a lot of) about Stapp/Creed, and also about Creed non-related stuff, we do this in a respectful manner...and as a result, PM'd a lot to each other...(isn't true? )
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 07-28-2005 at 09:37 PM.