View Single Post
Old 10-16-2004, 11:32 AM   #56
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) where is the middle ground regarding this issue without going over things too much?

party 1: yeah mark and i sat down and discussed and agreed upon a tracklisting (something to that effect).
party 2: that is a flat out lie, mark and stapp haven't spoke since feburary.

so where is the truth that could possibly be in the middle? btw thanks trimontana....

HEY MAN HERE WE GO AGAIN LIKE THE A-TEAM!!!!

I mean the truth is not in the middle. If Stapp havenīt said all those bullshit lies about all that staff, Michael would never had to call him liar. So itīs much better that Stapp learn a lesson: donīt lie cuz it will be against you. And what is driving me crazy is how some people are still believing in Stapp's words like he is an evangelist or something. And now Michael, of course has to defend Flip and Mark, cuz otherwise itīs going to look like Stapp is saying the truth. I dontīknow how people can think badly about Mark & Flip in all this complot when i really think they wanted give to us something else that a CD full of staff that we already have seen 1000 times...Noone is going to change my mind about that shity staff is going around and much less think badly about Mar & Flip. The best thing we can do-all Creed fans (those who cares about the music and good memories brings to our mind)- is listen to their music with love. Me personally (and finishing that) will support who always cared about music and the best for the fans: Tremonti & Flip.