View Single Post
Old 09-25-2004, 03:41 AM   #1
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Relating to AB's Music

Some people claim that they can not relate to AB's music like they did with creed.........Its funny because i can relate to AB's music more than creed's now. Lets look at it.....

When i first was introduced to creed i was starting high school. Needless to say i was blown away. I was questioning where religion fit into my life and questioning my spirituality. Time pasted and fortunatly i was able to fully believe in God and no longer questioned him or his existence. Now when AB comes out i am starting college this year. How ironic that this should happen because the theme of one day remains is moving on and forgetting what happenned in the past. This relates because hgh school was a horrible experience for me and i wanted to carry the friends i had with me and start over with the new situation brought in front of me, and make it a better experience.

So i can't really relate to creed as much as AB now. I still love creed and I will always remember how it effected me, but now it is a new stage in my life and new things are happening to me.

So i guess my question to you is, Do you relate more to AB than Creed? Or do you think that it will never be that way and you will always relate to creed more than AB?