View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 09:48 PM   #10
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I must say that I don't feel ripped off or pissed one bit. I LOVE the band, all of them, and that means seeing Scott, or any of them at their best and at their worst. My sister had never seen them before and said it was the best show she had ever been to. I knew it wasn't the best I had been too, but well worth it in my opinion. They have a way about them that draws people in and I think that is incredible talent. If Scott never ever broke down, then I would wonder what he was "taking", but he shows his ups and downs and I appreciate that. It let's us know all about him and I am loving every bit of it. I just got back in town an hour ago, partied it up for NYE, but I was so excited to read Teri's review. I am so happy for you guys who were there. Talk about a way to start off the New Year.

This post was not a reply to anyone in particular, just a general post.

I am gonna visit with my family, haven't seen them in days, but I will return soon.

I need to catch up on Creed Fest details, and also the Creed Feed shirts. Anything new posted?????????

I am SOOOOO Behind.

Congrats to the band for all their accomplishments. Congrats to Teri, Dogstar, Aimee and Kboo for making it to such a KICK ASS show, I should have went there from Chicago and went to the show.

Carrie