View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 04:31 AM   #5
creedfan47a
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by CreedFanNoMore?
I think any fan of creed has a just cause to be Pissed. Scott Stapp ruined a concert for everyone. And everyone saying he's  just human is B.S. Im human too, and you know what, If i went to work that drunk or high, i'd be fired. and i wouldn't charge people $50 - $100 + to see  it either. it was a poor taste of judgement and dissapointed alot of fans. I've seen 5 shows and loved everyone. It will take alot for me to go to another show or buy another cd. Sorry had to vent to the people saying he's human and we shouldnt be angry.

I think we all agree that the fans in Chicago have a right to be angry. But to say that it will take a lot for you to go to another show or buy another CD?? What kind of Creed fan are you?? If I had been there, I would definitely have been disappointed, but I know that one mistake on their part would not destroy the enormous love and respect I have for them and their music.

Yes, we are all human, including Scott, and I'm sure that if you did go to work pissed, you would be fired. But do you have to live your life under a microscope like he does? Do you have all your emotional and family problems advertised on the internet and in newspapers for the whole world to see? He has been under ENORMOUS pressure this year and I think he has handled it all pretty well. Give the guy a break.