View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 09:11 PM   #194
SmilinSkullRing
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) oh and smilin i saw a quote today from ginger baker that said and i'm paraphrasing cause i can't remember the exact quote "at the reunion we'll be making music together but it doesn't mean we have to talk to eachother". interesting to say the least......
Yeah, I read that. He was talking about Jack Bruce though. They respect each other to the ninth degree, but they have problems getting along. As a matter of fact Ginger almost backed out of the concerts. He sent Eric an email saying he was getting cold feet, so Eric had to call him. He said Eric convinced him to go through with it and he is happy he did because he enjoyed it so much. He says that Eric is the only one to convince him because he has always thought the world of him. Eric is like the mediator of the group, but Jack and Ginger were sharing smiles on the stage. They may not get along sometimes, but I think they may have learned to get along more and at the very least their tremendous respect for one another gets them through the shows.
The less I find that I understand" ~ Porcupine Tree

http://www.last.fm/user/SmilinSkullRing/